- Your active lifestyle may lower your chances of getting cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Being physically active for at least 150 minutes of moderate activity lowers your chances of getting colon, esophageal or pancreas cancers.
- Your healthy weight status helps lower your chances of getting cancer.
Limiting your intake of red meat and avoiding processed meat is a positive step to a healthier life. Continue working towards filling your plate with more plant foods, and use meat as a side dish rather than as the main course.
- Eating at least 2.5 cups of vegetables each day helps you lower your chances of getting cancer.
- Avoiding alcohol is a smart decision. Drinking alcohol my increase your risk of developing certain cancers.